A compact system, suitable for paint lines with a large number of cans to be mixed, available in four versions 1500, 1850, 2200 and 2500 mm.
COMPACT AND FLEXIBLE
A compact system, suitable for paint lines with a large number of cans to be mixed.
- Two side supports, connected to the base, with IP54 or ATEX motor fixed to the last shelve on the top of the Machine, to get maximum space for stirring space. Between the side supports are fixable the Technical features stirring shelves for 0.5 / 1 l. or 2.5 / 4 l. cans up to a maximum of 7/8 shelves.
- Four different widths (1500, 1850, 2200 and 2500 mm) allow to optimize any kind of configuration.
- Together with the stirring shelves can be used also shelves only for storage.
- The choice between the sides supports painted or galvanized and between cyclical timer or timer On / Off enable further flexibility also from the commercial point of view.
Although these components with sizes that can reach more than two meters, the assembly sequence has been simplified to the maximum.
With XL continue the winning tradition of our gear transmission and the innovative system to fit any kind of can, simply placing the lid fork in touch with its "positioner".
The special fan will lock the can, engaging it always in the right position.
Thanks to this solution, different can diameters or heights don't influence the efficiency of this Mixing Machine.
- The use of the Sides and the Engine separated from Base and Stirring Shelves allows a compact packaging with maximum optimization of space during transport and storage.
- The packaging of each Maxhine avoid possible mistakes if compared with the separate management of the single components.
VERSIONS AND CONFIGURATIONS
- Electrical features: 230 V 50/60 Hz 0.75 Kw
- Working temperature: 10-40 °C
- IP rating of motor: IP54 (standard vers.)
- Standard timing: 20 min. ON / 240 min. OFF
- Timing on request: ON 10 - 15 - 25 / OFF 60 - 120 - 180 - 300 - 360 - 420 - 480
- Weights and dimensions: variables, depending of the configurations